MEMO OF UNDERSTANDING / SALES AGREEMENT
Please carefully read our company policies listed below. It is your responsibility to inquire about and fully understand change and cancellation policies regarding your travel arrangements.
- Total nights' accommodations in Cuba
- Daily breakfast
- Meals (as specified on the itinerary)
- Meal reservations (as specified on the itinerary)
- Full time, professional, bilingual guide for listed activities
- Local ground transportation for listed activities
- Pre-trip departure information
- Compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations
- Speaker fees
- Admission to all museums and public buildings listed in itinerary
- Coordination of all listed activities
- Round-trip airfare
- Cuban Visa (visas are available for purchase from U.S. airlines. In some instances, CET can process your visa for $100 per traveler)
- Airline baggage fees
- Meals and activities other than listed on itinerary
- Individual house/hotel expenses (mini bar, room service, laundry fees, etc.)
- Tips to local guides, drives, restaurant service, etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A deposit of $1,000 per passenger is due by 120 days prior to departure.
- Full payment is due by 90 days prior to departure.
- Please inquire if you are interested in purchasing trip insurance from a certified, third party.
Payment can be made with a check, cashier’s check, or money order. Credit cards are not accepted. Checks should be made out to Cuba Educational Travel and mailed to:
Cuba Educational Travel
Attn: 21st Century Cuba - July
72 Highland Avenue
West Islip, NY 11795
CANCELLATION and REPLACEMENT POLICIES:
- The sale is final.
- Cancellations made before 120 days prior to the trip are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations made 119-91 days prior to trip departure are eligible for a 50 percent refund.
- Cancellations made within 90 days of trip departure are not eligible for a refund.
- In some instances, time permitting, a different traveler can take the place of a scheduled participant for a processing fee of $350.
- If U.S. policy is altered to make it so that the trip is not compliant with U.S. law regarding travel to Cuba, a full refund will be granted. This will ONLY be the case if there is no legal avenue for travel to Cuba that would allow for the trip to move forward.
UNUSED SERVICES & REFUNDS:
No refund or adjustment can be made for any portion of the services not used such as voluntary non-usage of hotel accommodations, scheduled meals or any planned activity described in your itinerary.
PASSPORT AND VISA:
All travelers are required to carry a valid passport and a Cuban visa. Those without a valid passport and visa will not be allowed to enter. Passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months after departure date. You may obtain a visa from CET or the airline and CET will advise on the process.
Your trip is designed and implemented to comply with U.S. regulations on travel to Cuba as well as local laws in Cuba. Cuba Educational Travel is not responsible for violations as a result of travelers ignoring advice, altering programs on the ground or breaking Cuban law.